Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #23 Summary

YAY!!!! I have finally completed the course! I had a great time going through all the "things" and blogging about my experiences. I have enjoyed blogging so much that I want to keep up my blog and hope that I can find something interesting to blog about! I feel that my favorite discovery would have to be the mashups and third party sites. I love the sites that you can go to to manipulate pictures and images. I love taking pictures and having fun changing them up for example the picture of me as a cartoon or with my new hair and body ;). This program has really opened my eyes to what is out there and what I can do on the web. I want to continue learning about what is out there and how to use that information in the classroom. I never knew that there were sites that you can use just to bookmark your favorite pages! I am def. going to continue using that site. Rollyo is another site that I will take from this experience. It is really cool that you can search several sites at one time. I think that this is a great program and I don't think I would change it at all. It was easy to follow and gave me plenty of resources to use to complete each "thing." I would def. want to participate in another one of these programs. I would like to have more time to complete the program such as at my own pace instead of just a couple of weeks but I would love to learn more about web 2.0. If I could describe my experience in just one word or phrase I would say "eye opening" because it really opened my eyes to what is out there that I didn't know about.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new green background. BTW...how did you do the book montage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg - i just found your blog! wow! you are so brave to do it. i can't seem to bring myself to put my thoughts all out there for all to see. i read all your "things" and want to look at a lot of the sites you mentioned. was this for your grad class? last of all - that is a really cute pic of the blonde dog on your topper, or whatever you call that at the top of your page. I am supposing that is "the other dog". see you soon. laura

    ReplyDelete