Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #19 Web 2.0 Awards List

Ok, So I went to the awards list and of course I went straight to the "fun" category. I chose the Hair Mixer and had sooo much fun!!! You not only get to see yourself with new hair but with a new body too! Maybe this will inspire me to lose weight??? But here is the picture that I created:
Many of these could be used in the classroom but I chose to look at one for fun! I like to play around with pictures and enjoyed this one! Here is the site if you would like to make one of your own: http://www.hairmixer.com/ Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. I love doing the fun stuff! I am just like you in the sense that when I have the option to play, that's what I will do! I will definitely play around with the hairmixer, because based on your picture, I think I will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete