Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #13 Tagging and discovering delicious

This is super cool! In the past when I find a website that I enjoy or will use over and over again I book mark it or add it to my tool bar for easy access. Then I learned about delicious! This is something that I will keep using. It is neat that you can network and add other teachers and share bookmarks. Especially if you were all going to use a certain website in class that day. You could post the website and everyone in your network can access it. I joined and it was able to upload all of already bookmarked pages so I didn't have to add them later on! All I had to do was fix the tags. Tags are great to add because when you search a specific topic it finds all the websites with those tags and you don't have to search each website just to find those on your topic, tags does that for you. Here is the link to delicious if you would like to try it out: http://delicious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment