Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thing #8 RSS feeds

When someone says what does RSS mean? The first thing that pops into my head is Ross S. Sterling HS in Baytown, lol. I would never come up with what it really means, Really Simple Syndication. I have always heard of feeds but never knew what they were. After watching the video about RSS feeds and reading about it, I find it cool that the info comes to you now and not you hunting it down. I love how you have all this important easy to read info all in one place. I don't have to go to many websites but to one. This would be great for the classroom if I knew of other teacher blogs that I could subscribe to and find great information. For my personal life it is great because I have all the news stations in one place to get the latest news info.

No comments:

Post a Comment