Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #16 Wiki's

I never knew what a wiki was until I entered this class. I knew what Wikipedia was because I have used it before but I didn't know about creating wiki's. I think that they are really cool and very useful for planning. I think that they would be great for teachers to plan lessons on a wiki, share it with other teachers and they can modify it to make it better and add suggestions. All the teachers would be able to have access to the lesson so that they can use the lesson in the classroom. I also like the idea for literature circles. They would be great to have for each book. The students can read at home and fill out the need info and they an have discussion on the wiki. I find it easy to use and navigate and will def. introduce it to my teammates next year and hope to use it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment