Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing #18 online productivity tools

Well....this stuff is pretty cool!!! I tried to download open office and it was taking wayyyyyy toooo long and quite frankly I just don't have the time. Soooo I tried Google Docs. I never knew this existed! It is great for students at school to use on the computers that don't have Microsoft office or for college students that just don't have the money to buy office just yet. I know that I cringed when I bought office 2007 and it wasn't even professional and it cost a buttload. The upside to Google Docs is that it is FREE!!! You can create excel spread sheets, power point and word documents at no cost. The downside is that you don't get many options such as font types and colors and many other tools that you would get with Office. Google Docs is great for simple projects but if you need to create something complex you would def. need Microsoft Office. Check out Google Docs and see for yourself: http://doc.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment