Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thing #6 Mashups and third party sites

When I read the thing we were supposed to do I was like "mashups?" What in the world??? But after exploring I learned that they were a mix of several sites or applications. I especially loved the puzzle. It was cool to upload a picture and then press a button and I got a puzzle. You can even order a puzzle of the picture!! What I also thought was cool was the magazine cover. This would be great to in the library of a character in a book. The trading card is another great application that a student could do of themselves or of a character in a story. These mashups are great for the classroom and I can't wait to try them out :) Here is a trading card that I made of me :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your trading card!! Best of luck on getting your masters. I start this fall!

    ReplyDelete